safari, Masai Mara safari to masai mara game safari on a kenya travel
guide in East Africa on African safaris wildlife wildebeest migration
Safari to Masai Mara, Tours and Vacation Holidays in Maasai Kenya Safari
Africa Migration Trips.
Mara -The 7th wonder of the world
Mara Lodge Safari to Keekrok Lodge/Mara Sarova Luxury Tented camp/Mara
Serena Lodge for 3 days
Highlights:This safari brings you to one of the finest and famous
game reserve with abudance of wildlife,bird life and with immense culture
of Masai people.Accomodation is in style.
: 3 days
Starts : Nairobi /Ends : Nairobi
Day of Departure : Any Day
Transport : 9 Seater Tour Van with radio communication
Standard : Mid -Luxury
Activities include: Bird Watching, Cultural Exploration, Wildlife
Parks: Masai Mara only
Minimum No of Pax:2
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive down the escarpment via the floor
of the Great Rift Valley, to arrive at Maasai Mara Game Reserve in time
for lunch. Lunch enroute. Later proceed for an afternoon game drive to
chance to see one of the active hours of hunters for a meal.. Dinner and
overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or keekrok lodge masai mara.
2: Masai MAra
Morning and afternoon game drives from the comfortable base of the camp,
explore the parks amazingly high concentration of game. This game reserve
is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450
species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August andSeptember
are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest
and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai
tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Meals and
overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or mara sarova luxury tented camp keekrok
lodge masai mara.
3:Masai Mara -Nairobi
Depart from the camp in the msorning and drive north while viewing game
and make a stopover at Narok town with a chance to buy a souvenir or a
cup of tea to arrive back in by late afternoon.
Rates per person 2010 rates
price quoated includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy
game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mimimum of one Litre Mineral water a day while on safari only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12.Unlimited Game drives
13.Flying Doctors Medical insuarance
14.Entrance to masai boma homestead at masai mara game reserve
15. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books,
binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
Our safari mini bus or 4x4 safari vechile Safari car with Binoculars,safari
Guide books,Bird guide books,Experienced Driver professional safari guidesdriver
KPSGA(Kenya professional driver Guided Association Bronze medal,KPSGA
Book online reservations now
customise your kenya safari holiday email:
Find and book other Recommended family Safaris and vacations in Kenya
as well as short Kenya tours