Kenya Climbing -HikingMt Kenya Park
Days Sirimon Out Sirimon Route
Sirimon Out Chogoria
Days Siriomon Peak Circuit
Days Sirimon Out Naro Moru Route
6 Days Chogoria
Out Naro Moru
Sirimon Out Chogoria
6 Days Naro
Moru Out Chogoria
8 Days Mount
Kenya Technical Climb
Mount Kenya Joining Dates
Kenya Climbing Gear and Equipments
Kenya Safari For
6 Days Amboseli/Lake Naivasha/Maasai Mara
Why book this safari? With views of Mt
Kilimanjaro and walk at hells gate park and to masai mara home to the
BIG FIVE SAFARI is a true African Holiday
Day 1: Amboseli National park:
Depart Nairobi in the morning for Amboseli National park at the foot of
the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. Lunch at a
lodge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli serena or
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
When you go on your Amboseli Safari, be sure
to get the famous photograph of elephants with the unforgettable views
of Kilimanjaro in the background!
Full day in Amboseli with early morning ,mid morning and afternoon game
drives. All meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha:
Depart Amboseli for lake Naivasha stopping for lunch in Nairobi. Afternoon
proceed to lake Naivasha arriving early afternoon (optional boat ride).
or walk at Hells gate park the only walking park in Kenya.Dinner and overnight
at lake Naivasha Country club or sopa Lodge.
Day 4: Maasai Mara:
Depart Lake Naivasha for Maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon
game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.Mara Sopa luxury lodge or
mara sarova luxury tented camp
Day 5:Maasai Mara:
Full day in Maasai Mara . Morning and afternoon game drive . Dinner and
overnight at a lodge.Mara Sopa luxury lodge or mara sarova luxury tented
Breakfast and depart for Nairobi arriving at approximately 1300 hours
2010.rates per person
price quoated includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for
easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mimimum of one Litre Mineral water a day while on safari only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12.Unlimited Game drives
13.Flying Doctors Medical insuarance
14.Entrance to masai boma homestead at masai mara game reserve or Amboseli
15. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife
books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
Our safari mini bus or 4x4 safari vechile Safari car with Binoculars,safari
Guide books,Bird guide books,Experienced Driver professional safari
guidesdriver KPSGA(Kenya professional driver Guided Association
Bronze medal,KPSGA Certified Guides