Kenya Safari Tours Packages:Kenya educationl safari:Students in different countries need to be given an opportunity to understand the purposes and goals of many issues in life, some relating to African cultures and life styles. We (Landmark Safaris) plan student and school education trips, visits, excursions, safaris and holidays especially for students from all over the world to East Africa
Tanzania Safari Packages
and Tanzania Safaris Combined
Mount Kenya Climbing -HikingMt Kenya Park
Days Sirimon Out Sirimon Route
Mount Kilimajaro Climbing Trekking Tanzania
Days Kilimanjaro Climb -Marangu
Mount Meru Climbing Tanzania
Safaris Starting From Mombasa
Kenya Education tours and safari with Kenya educational and study Tours proffesionals-Find a Educational vacation in Kenya. Visit Kenya, take a Educational vacation to Kenya, and enjoy a Educational trip in Kenya
The purpose of this trip is to take students back to the cradle of humanity - not just to civilizations past, but to where humanity began - East Africa, in part in Kenya. By being involved in this particular trip, students will not only view the people and lifestyles of one of the most vibrant countries in East Africa, they will have the chance to view one of the most endangered ecosystems in the world.
people, with their 'demand' for the exotic - some people included -are
killing the diversity of planet Earth. The fortunate students who get
to go on this trip will get to see sights that others will never see because
of the 'demand' for trophies or living space - and who, perhaps, can blame
some people for poaching to earn a living that is leading to the extinction
of species. This trip blends people and nature.
experience in organizing trips and visits for students, especially to
Kenya, cannot be equalled. Safety is paramount in all our activities and
thorough risk assessments and contingency plans are an integral part of
1. To expose students to a part of planet Earth that they, or their parents, would probably never think of going.
2. To take students out of their comfort zone (safely), and into the realm of where almost 50 per cent (maybe more) of the world's population live - day-to-day survival.
3. To expose students to the beauty of Africa - the people, the ecosystem, and the ability to be happy with few of the material comforts in life.
4. To experience a cultural exchange with the Kenyans by visiting a mission school where the students have been orphaned because of the AIDS epidemic in Kenya, and later to visit a Teachers' College of young hopeful Kenyans who are training to be teachers.
5. To experience a Farm stay so that students get to experience a life on a farm on a large estate in which the enterprising farmers today use modern agricultural methods to work the land and who also supplement their living with evening safari tours
6. , at the end of the trip, to be able to empathize with those - anywhere in the world, includingYour home country- who, through no direct fault of their own, are not able to enjoy the same comforts as people in the 'developed world'.
Perhaps, somewhere down the line and when this trip's participants are
decision makers with financial resources at their disposal, they will
contribute to help people in Africa, to save endangered
species, and to give groups of people less fortunate than themselves
a chance to survive.
8. The objectives above are not necessarily curriculum related - they transcend formal education and deal with education about the real world.
Day 1 -
Nairobi - city tour of Nairobi's rich history, culture and art. Visit the museum, snake park, and botanical garden
Day 2 - - Nakuru
Entrance to the Great Rift Valley - evening game drive to Lake Nakuru National Park - to see in their natural environment: flamingoes, zebras, elephants and gazelles.
life, hippos and crocodiles; along with stunning geothermal activity.
Day 4 -
Bogoria - Naivasha
The Lake Bogoria ecosystem and biodiversity in East Africa.
This includes all costs:
Meals, accommodation, guides, transportation, entrance fees, taxes and levies, arrival & departure transfers, on safari accessories, domestic train & flights, tips & gratuities, and laundry services.